Finney County Fair
July 10 – 25th 2021
Welcome to the 2021 Finney County Fair. We are excited to welcome you back. 2020 hit us all hard and we are looking forward to seeing you and your family at the Finney County Fairgrounds. There will be BIG fun for everyone. Join us for entertainment, education and competition! Please see the schedule below on the calendar as we add events. Make sure to follow us on Facebook for any changes there may be.
We will see you at the Fair!
Some of this year’s performers:
Welcome to the 2021 Finney County Fair. We are excited to welcome you back. 2020 hit us all hard and we are looking forward to seeing you and your family at the Finney County Fairgrounds. There will be BIG fun for everyone. Join us for entertainment, education, and competition! Please see the schedule below on the calendar as we add events. Make sure to follow us on Facebook for any changes there may be.
We will see you at the Fair!
Think you have what it takes to win best livestock, poultry, or style & clothing? We’d love to have you participate as a 2021 Finney County Fair Exhibitor.
Here are just a few details you’ll need to know:
ALL Exhibitors (4-H and Open Class) must pre-register in FairEntry. If help is required to pre-register, please contact the Extension Oﬃce (272-3670) and they will help get you registered.
Final date to enter exhibits into Fair Entry will be July 14th with the exception of Fashion Revue, clothing construction, and fiber arts. Deadline for Fashion Revue, clothing construction, and fiber arts is July 7th. Enter ONLY what you will be showing.
STATIC ENTRIES (all entries except for Livestock)
- 4-H: -in will be by appointment according to last name will be enforced. Exhibitor only will meet with the judge.
- Last names A-L – Check-in/judging 8:00am-10:00am
- Last names J-Z – Check-in/judging 10:00am-12:00pm
- Exhibitor will take their exhibit once their consultation judging is complete.
- Open Class: Check-in will be Monday, July 19th according to last name (see below) and will take place in the Exhibition Building. Once entries are checked in, exhibitor must exit the fairgrounds.
- Last names A-L – Check-in 10am-11:30am
- Last names J-Z – Check-in 11:30am-1:00pm
- Judging will begin at 1:30pm
- Pick up of exhibits will be from 6:00pm-8:00pm
The following is subject to change. Changes will be posted in the following manner: Finney County Fair Facebook page and website Finney County Extension Facebook page and website.
- Livestock will ONLY be stalled on the fairgrounds the night before their show except for Beef.
- Exhibitors will provide their own bedding and clean out stalls before next species arrives.
- Poultry check-in and judging will take place in the Rabbit & Poultry Barn.
- There will be no Supreme Showman.
Select any event to view more details, including event location.
1pm - 3pm Judging: Clothing Construction and Fiber Arts Judging 4-H Building Large Side
Grand Stand Room 4-H Visual Arts Open Class Visual Arts Open Class Clothing & Textiles *Duct Tape *Model Blocks *Barn Quilts
Western State Bank
Finney County Convention & Visitors Bureau
Farm Credit of Southwest Kansas
Amro Samy Enterprises
Crop Production Services
Garden City Farm Equipment
Finney County Farm Bureau
David Brakey/Pioneer Seeds
Price & Sons Funeral Home
Lansdon & Company
Garden City Community College
Bob Dechant Family
Finney County Feedyard, Inc.
Darrin McGraw Family
Steve & Sara Gleason
Matt & Jennifer Jones
Jason Norquest Family
Royal Farms Dairy, LLC
Wayne Goss Family
Jacob & Rebecca Price
Mel & Millie Norman
Farm Credit of Southwest Kansas, FLCA
Fry Eye Associates
Ag Management Con/ – Ed Banning
Hopkins, Hopkins & Ackerman
Finney County 4-H Foundation
Sherlock Strivers 4-H Club
Finney County Feedyard
Garnand Fine Furniture
Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Shoppe, Inc.
Garden City Veterinary Clinic
Irsik & Doll Feed Yard
James Hewes Family
John & Carolyn Frey
Clara Faye, Mark & Jamie Schweer
Darrell & JoAnn Goss
Billings Hogs, Inc.
Bolding Farms, Inc.
Brungardt Hower Ward Elliott & Pfeifer, LC
Garden City Tire Center, Inc.
Eugene & Connie Gross
Heydman Law Office, LLC
Justin R Kohlhorst, DDS
Kenby Clawson Family
Lewis Hooper & Dick LLC
Al & Patricia Ohmes
Scheopner’s Water Conditioning, LLC
Terria Judge Real Estate
Richard & Alicia Harp
Kourageous Kids 4-H Club