Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau’s web site are provided “as is”. Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau’s Internet site, even if Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau or a Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Kansas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Contest Rules
Contests are valid while supplies last. Actual prizes may vary. At the end of the contest period as outlined in the contest description, One (1) entrant will be randomly selected from all eligible entries as the prize winner. One (1) prize will be awarded. Check contest description for other applicable rules, prize information, contest start/end date and time, and entry methods. All expenses and fees associated with the prize not expressly included in the prize description are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in any given year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings.
All prizes are awarded “as is.” Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged. No substitute prize will be awarded to a winner who declines to accept a prize. Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver the prizes or any part thereof as described herein.
All entry blanks, forms, devices, and materials gathered during the course of entry, as well as all information contained on or within, shall become the sole property of the Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau to be used, disposed of or destroyed in its sole discretion. Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information entered by website users, and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau’s website.
All entrants and winners agree to give Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau and its licensees, affiliates, successors, and assigns the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use, re-use, broadcast, or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including portraits and pictures, in whole or in part, as part of a composite, retouched or distorted in character or form, and winner’s voice, recorded or live, for any reason Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau deems necessary without compensation, unless prohibited by law. All winners release, discharge, and agree to hold Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau harmless from any and all claims they may have against Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau in connection with the taking, production, or the use of winners’ name, city of residence, any photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including portraits and pictures, in whole or in part, as part of a composite, retouched, or distorted in character or form and without restrictions as to any changes, transformations or alterations, and including winners’ voices, recorded or live. All winners further acknowledge that Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau owns or will own exclusively any photographs of such winners used for such purposes, including the copyrights in them, regardless of the form in which they have been or may be produced and used, and all winners assign all such ownership rights to Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau.
By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to receive email communications from Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau regarding Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau events and contests. Any participant that opts-out of these mailings will also remove themselves from the contest. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau, Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the administration or outcome as Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau. All decisions made are final. Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies and How We Use Them
Your Cookie Choices and How to Opt-Out
- Most browsers are initially set up to accept HTTP cookies. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, and how to disable existing cookies. For more information about HTTP cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
- Controlling the HTML5 local storage on your browser depends on which browser you use. For more information regarding your specific browser please consult the browser’s website (often in the Help section).
- For more information about Flash “cookies” or local storage objects or LSOs, and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided at http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/526/52697ee8.html.
- Please note, however, that without HTTP cookies and HTML5 and Flash local storage, you may not be able to take full advantage of all our online services features and some parts of the online services may not function properly.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.